Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Matched Sets - In Progress

Do you remember the little planters from a few weeks ago, trying to make the same pretty pots as in Better Homes & Gardens, only with ranunculus instead of tulips?  I named them.  The big one is Carl, and the little one is Carl's Jr. 
Carl from above
There's not much to see from above is there?  Except the viney thing and the Creeping Thyme are doing awesome!  I dug in and took a closer look...

Carl's new sprout!
Ta-Da!  Look at that little guy!  one cute, tiny perfect little sprout! The only hiccup I see is that the sprout's leaves suspiciously resemble those of the viney thing.  I didn't want to tug at it in case I unsprouted the little guy.  Time will tell on that one.  


Carl's Jr. Winning Sprout
Meanwhile back in Bellevue, check out this amazing guy sprouting up in Carl's Jr!  Now that's what I'm talking about!  Definitely not the same creature as the Creeping Thyme.  I hope all the rain it got doesn't drown the new little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment