Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tulips - This Bud's for You Edition

The Tulips are Emerging!

    

I've been waiting *SO* patiently for my tulips to come out.  And for warm weather.  But I started seeing tulips starting to bloom around Nashville.  Outside work, around Cool Springs, landscaping in the medians, they were blooming everywhere EXCEPT at the house with the white picket fence!  FINALLY Nashville has had four consecutive days of sunshine and warm weather, not to mention that it was Thursday to Sunday.  GLORIOUS!!  I swear all of my crabbiness just washed away.  It was perfect... not to mention that while weeding before Friday cocktails I noticed that the tulip flowers have started to emerge.  YEAH!!!!  They're the prettiest minty green color and I can't wait for them to bloom.  

Aerial shot!


The smaller patch is getting bigger too

No comments:

Post a Comment