Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tulips...Finally



The tulips finally opened and they're gorgeous!!  I'd forgotten what colors I planted and when they bloomed I remembered!  Of course they're orange!!  You can see they're mostly the orange ones with yellow edges, but mixed in there are also some deep orange solid petals and a couple butter-cup yellow ones in there too.  I'm so tickled!!!  I sort of want to cut them and bring some into the house for the kitchen table, but I don't want them to wilt before their time! 

Aerial view

The bulk of the tulips

Also, we went to Home Depot Wednesday night in hopes of snagging all the supplies for the weekend's projects ahead of time and being ready to roll first thing in the morning.... instead of blowing the first half of the day fighting the mess of other carts clogging the aisles on weekends. 
We'll see how some of the projects go.

The rest of the plans are looking amazing and I'm so excited to get my hands dirty over the weekend.... Hoping there's sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment